Hayley's Second E-mail - Posted to the Guest Book at HayleyWestenraFans.com

From: Hayley Westenra -
Date: Friday, August 24, 2001 at 20:40:51 (PDT)
My Email: *****
Age: 14
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Comments:

Hi everyone!!

I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU for showing your support by visiting my website!! I feel so lucky to know you're all behind me!!  Sometimes it seems a bit weird getting all this attention and having my own site, because really I'm just a regular 14 year old who is lucky enough to be able to give people pleasure by singing. I also enjoy it immensely. It would be so cool to get the chance to meet some of you one day. I know I will be singing overseas next year - I'll keep you posted when I have exact details. I've just found out that I will be singing in an outdoor event called 'Carol's in the Park' in Sydney, Australia on 22 December 2001, which sounds like lots of fun!! While I'm here, I'd like to say a HUGE Thank You to Lyndsay who gives up so much of his spare time to keep this website going and interesting!

Lots of love to you all,

Hayley xxx:)

[Message edited and added by the Webmaster 26-01-2002]

Back to Menu

Thanks for visiting, we hope you find as much pleasure in viewing this site as we did in the making.

- The Hayley Westenra International Team -