Hayley's Second E-mail - Posted to the Guest Book at HayleyWestenraFans.com

From: Hayley
Date:
Thursday, November 01, 2001 at 22:40:12 (PST)
Age: 14
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Comments:

Hey everyone!!

Just a quick note to say that I've finished recording for my next album!!! Actually, the cd is going into production (pressing) in a few days - all the graphics, credits, songs etc have been mixed/ finished and I think it all looks great...I'm so excited!!!

Thanks again for all your lovely comments and support!!!

Lots of Love
Hayley xxx

[Message edited and added by the Webmaster 26-01-2002]

Back to Menu

Thanks for visiting, we hope you find as much pleasure in viewing this site as we did in the making.

- The Hayley Westenra International Team -