Hayley's Second E-mail - Posted to the Guest Book at HayleyWestenraFans.com

From: Hayley
Date: Thursday, October 04, 2001 at 16:28:51 (PDT)
My Email: *****
Age: 14
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Comments:

Hi everyone!!

Just like to say big THANKS for all your messages - it's really encouraging!!!

Sorry I haven't updated you on what I'm doing lately, but I have been really busy recording for my xmas album, performing at private functions and frantically shopping for summer clothes because I've grown out of everything!

Now about my Xmas cd...well, actually my cd is going to be more of a seasonal album as opposed to an Xmas album, so that it can be played all year round!!

So far, I have recorded half the tracks, the other half are going to be recorded sometime this month. Some of the songs that are pretty definite are “Silent Night”, “You’ll Never Walk Alone”, “Pokarekareana”, “Gabriels Message” & “Do You Hear What I Hear?” (with my sister Sophie backing me!).

Hopefully you'll find some of your favourites included!

The holidays are about to finish and I'm predicting that life is going to be even more hectic, so I'm going say "sorry" in advance if I take a while to update you on what is happening in my life!

Lots of love,
Hayley xxx :)

PS I do try and look at my guestbook as much as possible, even if I appear not to be writing any entries!

[Message edited and added by the Webmaster 26-01-2002]

Back to Menu

Thanks for visiting, we hope you find as much pleasure in viewing this site as we did in the making.

- The Hayley Westenra International Team -